Saturday, June 28, 2008

Went Marine Parade for appointment just now, later...went Popular with Mum. Saw Ada, bought lots of cards & a whiteboard! Wohooo :D I'm going for Tapestry tomorrow! Then later, once I reach home, at 2.45am, soccer!!! & we've got no school on monday! Wooohooo :D So glad, very glad, extremely glad! Okay, going Bukit Timah soon. Dad wanna eat Korean BBQ again! Yes yes yes! Korean's the best! I loveeeeeee it (: I'm so happy now!

Oh, I saw Veronica yesterday, after we had dinner at tmall! !!!!!!! So happy to see her! Like, we didn't plan to meet at all, and we met after not seeing each other for...close to a year?! Goodness! Fated to see each other, girl! Hugged her, except, didn't blow her a kiss ): Okay nvm, I want to see her soon again!

Yesterday went Republic Poly yes, was super duper huge! Very nice also!!!!

Okay, I should stop now. Goodbye! : D Have a happy night!